This photo is looking north. The future location of the mini-golf course is behind the campers and the kitchen windows can be seen in the distance. 1958.
It is likely that the patio was relocated from the Peewee unit. The photo below shows a similar structure which was removed after the cabins were built:
Trivia: At one time the “Outdoor” Patio may have been enclosed as shown in this photo from around 1965. It is unclear when the side walls were removed or whether this image was altered to show the walls.