Smokey the Bear standing guard at the bottom of the parking lot.
A new “Smokey” being painted. 1988
A camper attendance card from 1977.
Aerial view showing newly constructed office, auditorium and terrace. An additional office would be built 2 years later in front of the one on the left and joined via a corridor. Future location of tennis court shown as open field on right. 1962
First Brochure. 4-fold double-sided legal page. ca. 1957
Layout on legal page (double-sided)
Bert Fine’s business card
Here are the logos and imprints used over the years:
1960 (Bus Signs):
1974 (Camper Application):
1974 (Return Address Stamp):